Thursday 9 April 2015

Happily everafter

I often wonder what I will do the day my children have all flown from the nest. I am planning on sticking to the nest exit age, of eighteen; and might give them a few months  grace!

That might be the most important stage of my life, and requires detailed planning. My track record for productive use of 'me time' has been severely tainted by my inability to do something fun when not with my children.

The five things I absolutely have to do:
* Eat ice cream at Nelwa's Gelato in Tanzania
Image from @nelwasgelato via twitter
* Experience a sunset in Kenya
Image courtesy of via FreeDigitalPhotos
* Touch the right hand of the Christ the Redeemer statue in Brazil
Image courtesy of via FreeDigitalPhotos

* Conquer the world one-cupcake-at-a-time with my Cupcakenism brand.

More than just a cupcake lover!
*Write a book dedicated to my children to let them know how much I love them!
Triple fold blessings
Everyday is not sunny but that doesn't mean one has to stop dreaming. So whilst my son is dreaming about becoming a Formula One driver, I fantasize about eating ice cream; uninterrupted!

It is totally worth it to raise my trio, but it will be even greater to look back on a life, lived and loved! I may not hold their or my future in my hands, but the One who holds us reminds me constantly of  '... plans to bring about the future you hope for.'(Jeremiah 29:11).

Share your plans for living a life a happily ever after raising your kids.




No comments: