Saturday 28 March 2015

Idealistic mommy blogger



Ideal as defined by the Oxford South African School Dictionary means ' a standard that seems perfect and worth trying to achieve'. That is totally my objective with my blog!

The following 14 days I am planning on improving my blog. This is proving to be no easy task but it is not impossible by my observation.

           Image courtesy of renjith krishnan via FreeDigitalPhotos

 I am aiming to accomplish the following:
1. Publish one post per day.
2. Increase the number of views on my blog, exponentially!
3. Attract followers, advertisers and publishers.
4. Share my posts on as many social media platforms as possible.
5. Earn money
6. Be relevant
7. Challenge myself to produce outstanding content whilst remaining true to my initial intentions for blogging.
8. Take better pictures.

Image courtesy of chanpipal via FreeDigitalPhotos

Why should anyone read, follow or advertise on my blog?
1. I totally have something to SAY!
2. Blogging is an extension of my love for journalling.
3. Somewhere out in this big, old world someone needs to be encouraged.
4. There's nothing fake or plagiarized about my posts.
5. I want to prove to myself that I can do that which I love, and be good at it!
Image courtesy of Master Isolated Images via FreeDigitalPhotos

1. Follow me on Google+ & Twitter @cupcakenism
2. Share my posts, and comment!
3. Advertise on my blog!


Image courtesy of stock images via FreeDigitalPhotos





No comments: