Sunday 11 January 2015

Graciously 40

My state of mind on the eve of my 40th birthday.

I made a conscious decision to be 40, and better not bitter! I cannot change my poor decisions of the past, I did not know any better. I can only look forward to the next 40 years of excitement!!!

I know now beyond a doubt that God is always with me.
*He still loves me even when I fall desperately short of his will.
*He forgives me always and says that his grace is sufficient.


I look at all the great servants of God and the significance of 40 in their lives and suddenly do not feel older,but worthy of such trust from God. To me it simply means that this is going to be the most important stretch in my journey with God. I am walking in the league of Noah, Moses and Jesus.


*I have nothing to be afraid of (Ps.91)
*God is my shelter (Ps.46)
*He's my protector (Is 43:1-2)
*My confidence is in him (Joshua 1:9)
*His plans are to prosper me (Jer 29:11)

Thank you Lord for blessing me with MY life,may I be a blessing to every person I meet.


I love you Lord.



No comments: