Tuesday 6 January 2015

Trust in God means letting go!



An 8 step plan to greater trust in God


Single parenting and being a stay at home mum taught me the following lessons. I gave up my full-time teaching job to start a home run business, but things didn't quite work out according to my plans. I ended up homeschooling two of my children. This essentially meant less time available for my home baking business. I was literally dependent on God's provision - all my crutches were removed and replaced by faith.

 
Lesson 1: His ways are not mine, I only see the cover he wrote the book.


Lesson 2: Trust him with something small,he is sure to make you stagger with the magnitude of his blessing.


Lesson 3: The desires of your heart are limited to what you can see - the big mansion, expensive cars, private schools,and worldly comforts. God’s desires for you exceed the ordinary it’s closest to humanly impossible.


Lesson 4: That which you declare will manifest.


Lesson 5: That thought which was actually a prayer,will be answered. Sooner rather than later.


Lesson 6: Do not measure your success by your salary, live like a bird and dress like a lily- God is your chef and designer.


Lesson 7: A roller coaster ride can't beat the God trusting edge it's more exciting and the effect is everlasting.

Lesson 8: Praise be to God always for every pleasure or trial.

I would love to hear, of the times you had no other option but to trust that God will do what his Word promises?



No comments: